The first step is admitting you like sex!
That, for a lot of women, is the hardest part. Its okay to admit it in private settings or to one's self, but very few women will be honest about it in more open communities. Why? Because no woman wants the world to think she's promiscuous.
Ladies, I believe in monogamy, but once monogamous, I believe in sex. Lots and lots of sex!!!
Does that make me a whore or a dirty tramp? On occasion, but only for that special someone after we've been dating for awhile. There is nothing wrong with a woman knowing what she wants and how she wants it done to her.
When you have accepted that you enjoy sex, the first step is to say "yes I like this" or "no I won't do that". Be honest with yourself and the person you are with. But don't try the kinky stuff right off the bat, save that for later, but be open and let the sex come naturally and slow. Enjoy each other. Learn his likes and dislikes and try a few new things... just nothing you really won't feel okay about afterward.
Once you can start to enjoy your sex life, so many other little things become more enjoyable.
So whether you like the romantic, poetic sex or the hair pulling, nail scratching, rough rumble admit you enjoy it and go with it!!!
-CAC
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment