Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Basic Lesson In Seduction

There are 3 different ways I can give this discussion: 1) is incredibly graphic and sexual, 2) is incredibly mean an manipulative, and 3) is the PG13 version...

As to not offend anyone, I will stick with the PG13 version.

According to Dictionary.com Seduction is:
se·duc·tion
1.an act or instance of seducing, esp. sexually.
2.the condition of being seduced.
3.a means of seducing; enticement; temptation.

Encyclopedia: seduction
in law, the act of a man enticing (without the use of physical force) a previously chaste woman to consent to sexual intercourse. In broader usage, the term refers to any act of persuasion, between heterosexual or homosexual individuals, and excluding the issue of chastity, that leads to sexual intercourse.

Now that we know the technical definitions for seduction, let's take a look at my own. For me, seduction is about the process of enticement, of getting someone to only think about you, to insinuate without suggestion, and create a facade where the person being seduced is transfixed on pleasure alone.

I do not think that seduction necessarily needs to lead to sex as a conclusion. Sometimes seduction is more about the promise of pleasure that only you can provide. Whether its a few steamy phrases or some intricately planned caresses, seduction in its truest form brings forth desire and a willingness to become consumed in that desire. Provided you are doing it right.

The trick to good seduction is to suggest or create certain ideas without actually performing them. In essence, a seducer/seductress is the ultimate tease. Creating an illusion of unbridled and very passionate persuasion. If you can make the victim of your attention focus solely on you, drive him/her mad with desire almost to the point where it hurts, make them crave what you have to offer, then you are learning the art of seduction.

I know several people who have said they "seduced" their mate. That's great! But I will bet you money that you have not truly seduced. To fully seduce someone is to literally ruin them for anyone else. He or she will be so consumed with the need for the desire that you, and you alone, can provide them. It is very cruel, sensual torture.

To be able to be the ultimate seductress/seducer takes years of practice, learning, experimenting. The seducer can not be wanton, can not show their own need. No feelings can be involved. You have to be objective; pursuing the pleasure more than the person. In one word, seduction is about CONTROL.

Personally, I am still in the process of learning the true extent of seduction and can honestly say that I can do it better than most. I know the moves, the skills, the words... So why don't I use it? Because it's manipulative and it's cruel. I would rather have a person want me for me than because I make him ache with unhampered need. However, a little seduction in the bedroom never hurt... -CAC

“You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”- Rae Dawn Chong


“Seduction is always more singular and sublime than sex and it commands the higher price" - Jean Baudrillard


“The resistance of a woman to a man’s advances is not always a sign of virtue. Sometimes it’s just a sign of experience" -Ninon de Lenclos (French courtesan; her beauty and wit attracted famous men of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment